Cactus Silk Pillow 05 | Dark Brown
One-of-a-kind Product. (There is ONE Pillow Available of this kind).
This beautiful and luxurious textile is made out of the natural vegetable fibers found in the long agave cactus. Artisans break open the agave plant, the spiky leaves are crushed and soaked in water to separate the fibers and filaments, then washed, dried and spun to make silk threads. Artisans then dye threads with natural vegetable dyes, this process creates the beautiful vibrant colors in the finished product. The fibers are now ready to be woven on the loom. The final touches include hand embroidering patterns on this gleaming delicate textile.
These one-of-a-kind pieces are a great way to incorporate a unique and sophisticated touch to your global decor.
- Size: 18’’ x 18’’ (Sizes vary due to the handmade nature of this product).
- Textile made out of cactus silk agave fiber.
- Zipper closure.
- The unique imperfections and discolorations are normal characteristics of this type of textile, and what adds to its character.
- Accommodates an 18’’ x 18’’ pillow insert (NOT INCLUDED)
- Vegan - Zero Carbon footprint manufacturing process.
- Care: Spot clean only.
- Handmade in Morocco.