Black + Cream Zig Zag Mud Cloth
The textile of this beautiful mud cloth pillow, also known as Bògòlanfini which means “earth with cloth” is handmade in Africa using a fermented mud dying technique passed from generation to generation. There is nothing like adding a one of a kind piece to your decor, especially one that is rich in cultural heritage and one that honors and values tradition.
- Front: Authentic African Mud Cloth 100% Cotton, Back: 100% Organic Cotton (Natural color).
- The unique imperfections and discolorations are normal characteristics of this type of textile, and what adds to its character.
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
- Recommended pillow insert (NOT INCLUDED): One size up for squares and same size for lumbars.
- Gold color zipper closure
- Care: Wash by hand -Use neutral soap.
- Fabric made in Mali, Africa.
- Pillow cover handmade in the US.