Photography by Tyler Savoie taken on the picturesque Acorn St. in Boston, Massachusetts.
Dancer: Diana Albrecht
Acorn St. is one of the most photographed streets in Boston, and one of the last places to still have cobblestone as paving material. Artisans and trades people lived on this street in the 19th century. Today it is considered one of the most prestigious addresses in Beacon Hill.
- Photography Ships FREE (Expect prints to be shipped directly from Lab)
- 2-3 day shipping
- Ships separately from other items.
- Ships ONLY with in the U.S.
- Print only, no frame included
- All photography may not be reproduced or resold.