Hmong Hemp Batik Blue + White Dashes Block Printed
This stunning hemp fabric was hand woven, and hand dyed by Hmong people from Thailand with a traditional 2000 year old technique that has been preciously preserved throughout generations.
Artisans use beeswax to block print the patterns onto the hemp fabric, the fabric is then dipped in dye to create a contrasting tone to the previously stamped patterns. You can enjoy the beauty, uniqueness and richness of the Hmong people’s culture through these beautiful handmade pillows.
Vintage from the 1980s.
- Front: 100% Cotton , Back: Natural/Cream 100% Cotton Denim
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product
- Recommended pillow insert (NOT INCLUDED): One size up for squares and same size for lumbars
- Invisible zipper closure
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle. Line dry
- Fabric made in Thailand
- Pillow Cover handmade in the US