Iris Pillow Cover | Hmong Textile
This stunning fabric was hand woven, and hand dyed by the Hmong people from Thailand with a traditional 2000 year old technique that has been preciously preserved throughout generations.
Artisans use beeswax to block print the patterns onto the hemp fabric, the fabric is then dipped in dye to create a contrasting tone to the previously stamped patterns. You can enjoy the beauty, uniqueness and richness of the Hmong people’s culture through these beautiful handmade pillows.
Vintage Fabric from the 1980s.
- Front: Hemp fabric. Back: Natural Color 100% cotton fabric.
- Lightweight fabric. Please note that pattern placement varies from one pillow to another.
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
- Pillow insert is not included but you can purchase our favorite pillow inserts HERE. To achieve a full plump look it is recommended to fill your square pillow cover with an insert 2'' larger than the cover, and for lumbars use an insert the same size as the cover.
- Invisible zipper closure.
- Care: Hand-wash carefully (Use mild soap, cold water and air dry).
- Fabric made in Thailand.
- Pillow Cover handmade in the US.