Julia Pillow Cover | Hmong Textile
This stunning Chiangmai cotton fabric was hand woven and hand dyed by the Hmong people from Thailand with a traditional 2000 year old technique that has been preciously preserved throughout generations. The fabric is very soft and originally made for traditional costumes worn in the Hmong culture. The uniqueness and softness of this textile makes it the perfect textile for pillows and throws, among other products for modern interior design.
- Front: Chiangmai cotton. Back: 100% Natural color cotton fabric.
- Lightweight fabric. Please note that pattern placement varies from one pillow to another.
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
- Pillow insert is not included. To achieve a full plump look it is recommended to fill your square pillow cover with an insert 2'' larger than the cover, and for lumbars use an insert the same size as the cover.
- Invisible zipper closure.
- Care: Hand-wash carefully (Use mild soap, cold water and air dry).
- Fabric made in Thailand.
- Pillow cover handmade in the USA.