Long Envelope Rattan Bag | Natural
These beautiful rattan bags are originally handmade in Lombok and finished in Bali, Indonesia. They are made out of Ata grass, a type of fern native to the volcanic foothills on the island. The leaves are woven, dried and then smoked over coconut husks to become sturdy and moisture resistant, the finishing touches include attaching leather straps and a closing clasp, as well as the lining which is made out of unique and colorful Indonesian Batik fabric.
- Material: Ata grass; a fern native to the volcanic foothills on the island of Bali.
- Size: 8.5'' x 6''
- Strap length: 50’’
- Leather strap and snap closure.
- Lining: Balinese Batik fabric (All fabric designs and colors are different, and might not be the same as the one shown in the photographed bag).
- This bag is produced by using natural materials and made by hand, hence its slight variations in size and color shades.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia.