Ollie Pillow Cover | Hmong Textile
This stunning fabric was hand woven, and hand dyed by the Hmong people from Thailand with a traditional 2000 year old technique that has been preciously preserved throughout generations.
The embroidery detail on this pillow is called Sashiko, a form of Japanese folk embroidery using the basic running stitch to create a patterned background. The geometric patterns include straight or curved lines of stitching arranged in a repeating pattern. The Japanese word Sashiko means "little stabs" and refers to the small stitches used in this form of needlework.
- Front: Chiangmai cotton fabric. Back: 100% Natural color cotton fabric.
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product.
- Lightweight fabric. Please note that pattern placement varies from one pillow to another.
- Pillow insert is not included but you can purchase our favorite pillow inserts HERE. To achieve a full plump look it is recommended to fill your square pillow cover with an insert 2'' larger than the cover, and for lumbars use an insert the same size as the cover.
- Zipper closure.
- Care: Hand-wash carefully (Use mild soap, cold water and air dry).
- Fabric handmade in Thailand.
- Pillow cover handmade in the USA.