Rattan Round Bag 20'' | Black
This beautiful bag is originally handmade in Lombok and finished in Bali, Indonesia. It is entirely made by hand out of rattan stalks. The materials is woven, dried and then smoked over coconut husks to become sturdy and moisture resistant, the finishing touches include attaching leather straps and a closing clasp, as well as the lining which is made out of unique and colorful Indonesian Batik fabric.
- Material: Rattan
- Size: 7 ¾’’ Thickness: 2 ⅞’’
- Strap length: 51.5’’
- Leather strap and snap closure.
- Lining: Balinese Batik fabric (All fabric designs and colors are different, and might not be the same as the one shown in the photographed bag).
- This bag is produced by using natural materials and made by hand, hence its slight variations in size and color shades.
- Handmade in Bali, Indonesia.