White + Black Dots and Dashes Mud Cloth Pillow Cover
The textile of this beautiful mud cloth pillow cover, also known as Bògòlanfini which means “earth with cloth” is handmade in Africa using a fermented mud dying technique passed from generation to generation. There is nothing like adding a one of a kind piece to your decor, especially one that is rich in cultural heritage and one that honors and values tradition.
- Front: Authentic African Mud Cloth 100% Cotton, Back: 100% Organic Cotton (Natural color)
- The unique imperfections and discolorations are normal characteristics of this type of textile, and what adds to its character
- Pattern design placement varies from pillow to pillow
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product
- Recommended pillow insert (NOT INCLUDED): One size up for squares and same size for lumbars.
- Gold color zipper closure
- Care: Spot clean only
- Fabric made in Mali, Africa
- Pillow cover handmade in the US