Sierra- Hand Block Printed - Designer Pillow
This intricate fabric design is hand block printed in Jaipur, India and inspired by warm earthy tones. This block printing technique has been passed from generation to generation going back at least 300 years. Indians possessed unparalleled expertise in the secrets of natural plant dyes, particularly with mordants (metallic salts that both create color and allow it to adhere to fabric). Block prints are done by eye, and telltale signs of the human hand, even imperfections, are part of the ineffable humanity and beauty of the craft; making this fabric unique and one of a kind.
- Front: 100% Belgian Linen, Back: 100% Heavy weight off-white linen.
- The unique imperfections and discolorations are normal characteristics of this type of textile, and what adds to its character
- Placement of pattern designs varies from pillow to pillow
- Sizes might vary slightly due to the handmade nature of this product
- Recommended pillow insert (NOT INCLUDED): One size up for squares and same size for lumbars
- Invisible zipper
- Care: Machine wash cold on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Do not bleach or tumble dry. May be ironed on medium heat.
- Fabric made in India
- Pillow cover handmade in the US
Beautifully made, high quality and excellent customer service!